onsdag 24 februari 2010

Post from lance at CHUM.LY

-- Resending the second of tonight's imported blogposts from blogger. It shows that I can see my own imported posts in my timeline, but that my followers cannot see them, unless they look for them in the everywhere timeline.

Just to clear thing up: In my timeline, am I supposed to be able to see tweets, imported posts from blogger and so on from the people I follow? Or just their posts on chum.ly?

--------------

Result: The post has been sent. I now sign out as /lance and in as /lancefestivalen.

My timeline - no post
Everywhere - post appears

I now sign on as /lance again.

My timeline - post appears
Everywhere - post appears

Hmm... Gets me thinking... What am I actually supposed to see in my timeline? Am I perhaps way off, thinking that my followers should be able to see my imported blogger posts, as well as my tweets and so on?.. http://chum.ly/n/8e621 .

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar